Friday 20 March 2015

Big question - How can we let others know about deforestation?

 This is our Spring Term project Big Question. After discussion, each Year 2 class chose 3 different ways to answer the question.

Class Bramble chose -  1. Poster  2. Acting out  3. Leaflet
Class Thistle chose - 1. PowerPoint presentation  2. Poster  3. Making a picture book

Both classes are making PowerPoint presentations during their computing lessons.

The children have learnt how to add text and pictures to slides, create a new slide, change the font and colour of the text and change the background using the fill effects.

Younes from class Thistle - I enjoyed finding out facts about animals to type into my PowerPoint about deforestation.

Lois from class Thistle - I am already making another PowerPoint at home. I like to use Clip Art for my pictures.

Jessica from class Bramble - I am making a PowerPoint at home. I enjoy changing the colour and font of the text.

Archie from class Bramble - I like to copy and paste pictures of snakes to add to my PowerPoint.



No comments:

Post a Comment